We would LOVE for all of our guests to join us onsite all weekend to take full advantage of the camp amenities and all the activities that we have planned for each day. Plus, we think you'll all like each other. Here's a little (if loose) preview of coming attractions (but we can't tell you everything...what's the fun in that?).
Friday August 3rd
- 4:00 PM: Onsite check-In for everybody (when the fun officially starts!) - Find the check-in table at lodge for your cabin assignments!
- 4:00 - 6:30 PM: Swimming pool open.
- 6:00 PM: Welcome & rehearsal dinner
- Everyone is invited!
- Best Man and Honorary MOH speeches
- Live music; dancing encouraged
- 9:00 PM: Campfire and S'mores (have a guitar? bring it)
- 11:00 PM: Stargazing encouraged
Saturday August 4th
- 8:00 AM-12:00PM: Verve coffee truck serving up free espressos!
- 8:30-9:30AM: Breakfast in the lodge (all staying on site are welcome)
- 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Camp Activities:
- Mole hole (it's a thing)
- 10:00- 11:30am easy guided hike through the redwoods!
- 11:00 AM - 3:00PM : Pool Party
- Bring a suit!
- Lifeguard on duty + waterslide OPEN (this waterslide is no joke)
- Pool floaties and flower swim caps encouraged; extra points for those who perform some kind of synchronized piece
- DJ on deck
- 12:30 PM: Lunch in the lodge
- 3:00 PM: Pool Party Ends
- 4:15: We'll ring the camp bell for pre-ceremony cocktails and groom's procession (parade!) to ceremony
- 4:30 PM: **ALL THE CEREMONY MAGIC**
- 5:00 PM: Cocktails & Reception starts ......the only bad dancers are those that wont.
- 10:00 PM: Party moves inside - more dancing encouraged, late night snacks provided
Sunday August 5th
- 8:00 AM - 12:00PM: Verve coffee truck on site dishing up free lattes!
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM: Goodbye Pancake Breakfast
- 12:00 PM: We're all kicked off the property.